Video of birdsnest in the current

Rocmtnreef

Video

Video

Nice video, action shots are good. I never knew that they moved around like that. I liked the first shot better, makes me want to get one myself.
Was this a new addition to the tank?

reefkoi

Premium Member
That's great p.e. Cliff, do they always look like that? Was the video taken before or after feeding?
Anyway looking good!
Chris

Huhhhhh

Nice Vid.

I have a little green birdsnest that came out of Russ's tank. It moves like that but is so much smaller. It will be cool when it gets that big.

ReefJerk

Was this a new addition to the tank?
No. I got the pink as a frag at the swap in December.

do they always look like that? Was the video taken before or after feeding?
They pretty much are always like that. I just feed mysis and F2 pellets, nothing specific for the corals.

Is it just your return and cloosed loop for flow?
Yep. No powerheads, just 12 loclines on a 6600 gph pump and the OR6500 for return from the sump.

When I saw Russ' awesome tank, I didn't see the PE on the same corals I had gotten from him and asked him if there was something wrong with my sps, the reason the PE is so much. He told me it was a good thing and so I told him I'd post a video of the PE and the current in my tank. I will make another vid of the acros and other milles. My tort looks like it is feeding constantly. With all the particulate matter in my tank, maybe they are.

calvin415

I had the same results with a PBN frag from Russ when I had my 40 cube setup Cliff. Russ must just know how to grow these babies! :D

calvin415

LOL! Russ at home dancing in front of his tank... A visual I'd like to be without. Brings back memories of Brian getting his livestock to get it on. ;)

Deuce67

Neat video! Ive never seen my PBN extend its polyps like that. No I dont dance in front of my tank. I do however kneel down in front of it and pray to the sps gods!!