Video of birdsnest in the current

Video

Video

Nice video, action shots are good. I never knew that they moved around like that. I liked the first shot better, makes me want to get one myself.
Was this a new addition to the tank?

That's great p.e. Cliff, do they always look like that? Was the video taken before or after feeding?
Anyway looking good!
Chris

Nice Vid.

I have a little green birdsnest that came out of Russ's tank. It moves like that but is so much smaller. It will be cool when it gets that big.

Was this a new addition to the tank?
No. I got the pink as a frag at the swap in December.

do they always look like that? Was the video taken before or after feeding?
They pretty much are always like that. I just feed mysis and F2 pellets, nothing specific for the corals.

Is it just your return and cloosed loop for flow?
Yep. No powerheads, just 12 loclines on a 6600 gph pump and the OR6500 for return from the sump.

When I saw Russ' awesome tank, I didn't see the PE on the same corals I had gotten from him and asked him if there was something wrong with my sps, the reason the PE is so much. He told me it was a good thing and so I told him I'd post a video of the PE and the current in my tank. I will make another vid of the acros and other milles. My tort looks like it is feeding constantly. With all the particulate matter in my tank, maybe they are.

I had the same results with a PBN frag from Russ when I had my 40 cube setup Cliff. Russ must just know how to grow these babies! :D

LOL! Russ at home dancing in front of his tank... A visual I'd like to be without. Brings back memories of Brian getting his livestock to get it on. ;)

Neat video! Ive never seen my PBN extend its polyps like that. No I dont dance in front of my tank. I do however kneel down in front of it and pray to the sps gods!!

Back