Vortech QuietDrive

Vortech QuietDrive

So the extra flow is only for the mp40 correct? Since the dry and we side for the mp10 are the same? And the reduced noise is for all the models upgraded to the QD?

what is the fastest way to get them. I am seeing pre orders, but that would take a couple days to ship.

When will LFS have them? I need one NOW!!

Vortech QuietDrive

what is the fastest way to get them. I am seeing pre orders, but that would take a couple days to ship.

When will LFS have them? I need one NOW!!

Overnight shipping? =) lol. I already have a preorder on them but it will take a couple of days to get them after the venders get a hold on them.

Do we have a date yet?

I have a pre order on mine. This is the only industry where companies don't have set dates on their products.

Vortech QuietDrive

I have two new MP 40 WQD. let me tell you everything they claim is true. The only one thing that I wish it would have been better is the magnets. I have half-inch glass with a 3/16 acrylic liner and they don't stick that great to the tank. Other than that they are actually quieter than my old MP 10's . I hope this helps anyone else on the fence about these. Now run out and throw your cash at them.

I just got my MP40 QD and must say it is dead silent. I just wish they were more clear and went into more detail about programming the different modes. Being able to program through my Apex would be a big help.

It may be me but I'm having trouble understanding how to program the different modes. In the manual it quotes a link to the Quiet Driver (ecote.ch/qdmodes) but I can not bring it up. I get an error message that says No related Long URL in our Database. Is there somewhere to find an explanation on how to program?

I have my QD's and Apex sitting in their boxes. Waiting on tank to be built. I'm not sure I'm looking forward to the setup and configuration with the APEX. Happy to hear everyone's comments on how quiet they are though!! :)

Back