Wanting to sell my Sealife LED 16 in light

Masedaddy

SPS/Chalice Collector
Hello,

I'm wanting to sell my Sealife LED 16 in model. These are the lights designed by The Coral Reef LLC in Stratford. You can see their website at www . Sealifeleds . Com you can see all the specs on that website.

This light are the same type lights that TCR runs in their store and over their display tank. It will definitely grow corals. Justin Credible formally from ReefGen did a review in them on ************.com

I broke down my frag tank and have no need for this size light anymore. I want to go bigger!!

I'm looking to get $200 or best offer.

PM is key

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As of November 2017 The Coral Reef in Stratford CT is no longer selling or servicing the SeaLife LEDs. I know I have one and the driver is going bad and needs to be replaced. Talking to Logan at ReefBreeders, these units were made with non-standard drivers that you cant find anywhere anymore. He moved off of them in 2015. I have been looking for almost a couple weeks now. I spoke to the owner of Coral Reef (now running out of his house), and he can't locate them either and no longer supports or sells them. Those of us who have them are on our own to try and scavenge parts or toss them when then break down.

If you pop-open the unit - what's the make/model on the black box driver?

Back