Wave pump placement according to Tunze

Hello all.
Has anyone tried the suggested wave pump placement per Roger Vitko from Tunze? The arrangement is place the pumps in the back corners of the tank approximately 6" from the surface. And aim them diagonally across the tank to the front pane about 3/4 the way. The concept is the flow will wrap around the scape.
I saw a video from Claude Hug (Tunze) explaining this concept as well and he suggested placing the pumps even lower in the back corners to "hide them", and also aim 1/3 across instead of 3/4 the way.

Anyone have experience with this placement?

Hello all.
Has anyone tried the suggested wave pump placement per Roger Vitko from Tunze? The arrangement is place the pumps in the back corners of the tank approximately 6" from the surface. And aim them diagonally across the tank to the front pane about 3/4 the way. The concept is the flow will wrap around the scape.
I saw a video from Claude Hug (Tunze) explaining this concept as well and he suggested placing the pumps even lower in the back corners to "hide them", and also aim 1/3 across instead of 3/4 the way.

Anyone have experience with this placement?
Yep, did that years ago when I had a larger tank. Worked great. I've known Roger for a long time and he's extremely knowledgeable and an all around great guy.

Back