WAY OFF TOPIC: My wife opened a little online store

Dirt4dinner

Home Growin' SUSHI!
I told my wife I would give her a little plug here. I know us manly men aren't going to be into this...but your wifes will be, I GUARANTEE. A heads up, it is hand made ear rings, bracelets, and necklaces. Really nice stuff, she has been making it for a few years, and has sold it to friends and family, but recently kicked up the tempo by opening this online. Check it out if you like....Thanks! -DIRT

www.clairesjewelrystore.com

No offense, but isn't that going to be an issue with name infringement? Claire's is a very common jewelry/accessories shop in a lot of malls and they sell very similar products.

I hope her business goes well though. Just tell her to lose the music from the website.

Well, I thought that same thing. But her name is Claire...I suppose if she actually got any amount of business and they wanted to get rude about it. Yeah, the music was a tough call...but it is a really close friend of ours (my best man in my wedding) who is in it. We thought we would stick it in there....she might just knock it down to one page that has the tunes though...maybe the information page or something. Thanks for the feedback.

tell your wife that the item #205 when you try to paypal is listed as $1.00 not 24.99 and #2 do we get a discount? sense all of us are almost family?

man ok well i really would like to get that star neclace for my fiance how much i am kinda interested and why are non listed?

Back