WAY OT: I just about DIED when i saw this...HAHAHA

yes, i mean, It would be like if we took jackie chan, or arnold..... its just to "poke fun" at them.... and to get people to ask "why them"... hahahaha, well, it is funny either way..lol

Those are obviously not meant to make fun of Chuck Norris. They are simply written to pay homage to one of the greatest men in the world: Walker, Texas Ranger. Without good ol' Charlie, Walker would not exist. Well, that and the movie Sidekicks. That is why we must all give Mr. Norris all of the respect he is due...:):):):):):):):):)

Chuck has the worst looking, greasiest, fakest looking die job I have ever seen on any human being EVER.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9154402#post9154402 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Freed
Chuck has the worst looking, greasiest, fakest looking die job I have ever seen on any human being EVER.

And he still makes your hair look like a wig!

All I can say is it must be a man thing, the obsession with Chuck Norris. My boyfriend thinks Chuck is awesome and the best karate fighter out there. I can't even sit through 15 minutes of any show he is in. I see no astounding acting performances by him at all. Just don't see the big deal. So he knows karate......yeah....so do alot of others, but I don't think he is a very good actor, he is too monotone, doesn't act out the emotions very well. Guess the guys like him because he is "tough acting". Plus, from a female's point of view.....he just looks TOO scruffy for me. Not putting him down at all, just stating that there are hundreds of other actors out there that I would chose to watch first, way over Chuck Norris. Just my opinion. I still say it's a man's obsession, lol.

:p

Not a man obsession here. I think he's the worst actor ever and should be in "B" movies at best. The hair thing is a big pet peeve of mine too.

I think there funny. Im not a big Chuck Noris fan but you have to admit there funny. Some of those you read and you cant help but laugh. I dont care who you are there just funny. lol

Back