WCR Sponsors

Reef Bass

colors and textures
Thanks to the efforts of our officers, the Wine Country Reefers are now sponsored by some wonderful companies! Please do your part by using their products, and if you are pleased with them, spread the word so others can partake in their goodness.

The Wine Country Reefers express their gratitude to the following companies for their sponsorship:

BRSlogo_zps5e06ff4d.png
Bulk Reef Supply

ReefNutritionlogo_zpsb1ea3008.png
Reef Nutrition

I have yet to use BRS but my corals do love the oyster pearls from Reed Nutrition. I am also on the mailing list for BRS and they have some very cool contests every week where you can win some very cool stuff. Razor light, BC29, RO/DI just to name a few.

Pretty much the only food I serve to my critters is made by Reef Nutrition, and I just received another order from BRS on Thursday... thanks for getting them both lined up as sponsors!!

New sponsor listing! Jofish

New sponsor listing! Jofish

The Wine Country Reefers express their gratitude to Jofish for sponsoring us, and for their quality selection and service. Thanks guys!

I have to say thanks to that misinformation given out by my previous favorite lfs, my business will now be going to Jofish. It's a bit farther but we have to support our sponsors and keep them happy so they will keep sponsoring us.

Big thanks to our great sponsors.

Excellent! Thank you RapidLED!

I will certainly consider your products when I upgrade my lighting.

Here's a link to their site: RapidLED. They are a RC sponsor, fyi.

Back