Welcome to KCRA

gsago1979

Welcome To KCRA:

The Kansas City Reef Association is a group of hobbiest in the Midwest regions of Missouri and Kansas, that through the years got together through various aquarium sites and boards, eventually through community, education and love for the hobby form what is now known as KCRA. KCRA started as an offical club in 2009.

Our vision, as of this day, is:
To Support and Respect the hobby of Reefkeeping and those who support and respect it. To Educate and Learn from each other through club events, meetings, shared boards and websites. To Reach Out to those new hobbiest in the Kansas City and surrounding areas.

We hope you will join our community by visiting us at http://www.kcreef.com

Hey gsago! I live in fort scott kansas. About 90 miles S. of KC. I am interested in hooking up with some people and swapping some frags. I love to trade an talk SW! I also am hooked up with a guy that orders direct from divers but they have minimum orders so i dont order as often as i would like.
Thanks,spanky

Spankysreef,
come check out KCRA, we have monthly meetings all over the greater KC area where you can come talk shop...we also have a great local forum where you can exchange information, get in on group buys and get to know more locals...

Back