Welcome

BrianD

Sir Brian The Lenient
Staff member
RC Mod
Reef Central extends a welcome to our newest club forum, the Aquarium Reef Keepers of Southwest Connecticut.

hi - have been off the boards for a while but happy to see you've set up in Fairfield. I'm in Greenwich near HOF and GA and love showing off my tank (CTARS TOTM last year.) If you are doing any tank tours in the area, am happy to offer a cup of coffee or something stronger to any members. I can't make this upcoming meeting but look forward to the next.

Susan, I totally missed you post from a couple weeks back.

Many apologies. That sounds like a great idea. Id love to see any TOTM for darn sure!!!! Hopefully we can meet at an upcoming meeting and then maybe take a look at your tank. That would be great

Susan2626 - I missed your post too. I'd love to see a CTARS TOTM too! We'll have to get Tank of Tang to get you on the roster for SURE!

Thank you for the kind offer. :)

Thanks for being a part of the group. I would love to come see your tank also, would also be great if you would like to host a meeting, just let us know when. Remember everyone is welcome to be a part of our club, Just show up to our monthly meetings. Also anyone that would like to host a meeting, we would be happy to have you host the monthly meeting, just let us know.

Back