Wes' 150

Does it at least have filter sock holders?
Yes. It has 3 4in. It is a better layout. It overflows into the socks. It will make changing then easier. It also has an adjustable baffle. Those were the two things I wanted in a sump that mine did not have.

index.jpg

The tank has went through alot over the last few years. In late 2017 I attempted to sell off everything and get out the hobby temporarily. I was in the process of buying a house. I only sold off the expensive mushrooms. I had interest in the tank, but people kept giving me the run around. A week before the move in pulled the listing a decided to keep it. I moved the tank in January. It was an actually an easy process. I just paid some peasants pizza to move it for me.

I didn't do much at all with the tank the first year. Last spring I bought some coral and fish. I introduced velvet with one of these purchases. I lost 7 fish in less than a week. I pulled the remaining 5 and put into qt. I lost 2 more the first couple days of qt. I kept the fish in qt for 4 months.

After a few weeks of running the tank without fish my coral started to lose coral and stop growing. I fed some of the coral foods but didnt see any results and kept getting cyno popping up.

A couple of weeks ago in pulled my clownfish and nems and put them in a 28 gallon.

I now only have 2 fish in my 150. A blonde naso and purple tang. Most of the coral has colored up. I'm getting decent growth again.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

And the new tank is done before salt made it in. It lasted 5 days soft plumbed with tap water before leaking. 1k+ down the drain. Its unreal. On a side note I now have 2 leaking tanks for sale.

150=rip

Elos 120xl= very expensive life lesson.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back