Western_reefers 28 gallon Nano-Cube HQI diary.

Skimmer is getting better and better.. I will keep you guys posted.

Please do. I am very interested. Not happy with the stock skimmer. I was thinking of switching to the Tunze 9002 but I am reluctant to lose the center chamber. This would be a good alternative if it performs well.

Please do. I am very interested. Not happy with the stock skimmer. I was thinking of switching to the Tunze 9002 but I am reluctant to lose the center chamber. This would be a good alternative if it performs well.

some new pics for the skimmer.

I am running two reactor "MJ600", GFO and Biopallet.
Stock pump at 60s
stock basket media, Carbon and deNitrate

Attachments

• k-P1010168.JPG
    k-P1010168.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 1
  • k-P1010169.JPG
    k-P1010169.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 2
  • k-P1010170.JPG
    k-P1010170.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 1
Here are a few updated pictures. I know, I've got an algae bloom. But, I added the Carbon, GFO, and I plan on adding a bit of clean up crew and it should start going away soon.

FTS.
1zguv0l.jpg

Side.
2cz94jm.jpg

Here are a few updated pictures. I know, I've got an algae bloom. But, I added the Carbon, GFO, and I plan on adding a bit of clean up crew and it should start going away soon.

FTS.
1zguv0l.jpg

Side.
2cz94jm.jpg

I have some hair algae too:thumbdown still working on it. GFO running in my tank for 3 weeks no change:mad: I just add some bio pallet this week... will see

Do you have phoenix hexarc blue 1400k? or the stock bulb? I am thinking to change the ballast and the bulb... for sure the crappy ballast need to be change any time soon.

Back