Western_reefers 28 gallon Nano-Cube HQI diary.

Hello everyone! I have some great news!! :D I got ANOTHER BRAND NEW JBJ Nano-Cube!! Its just the tank tho, no stand, lights, pump or anything like that. So, I'll have one that's going to be photosynthetic corals/Eel and the other is going to be full 100% Azoox/Dwarf Cuttlefish with a sump. :D Here are a few renderings of the Azoox/Cuttlefish tank. :D As You can see, there is an MP 10 on the side. :p Tell me what ya think! :D
Front.
27ej4.jpg

Back.
22nbc1.jpg

This is a WoW!! I want to see the real one:thumbsup:

2 days so far! break in period... start to see nice foam from day one. also, no micro-bubbles issue.. I will keep you posted.

Bostoreef: Any update on the performance of that new skimmer? How often do you have to empty the collection cup? Is it quiet?

what test kits do you use for these? I have hard time getting accurate readings with the Salifert kits, they are prone to human interpretation by nature ...

This some pics for the skimmer this is what i get in 2day!!! let me know what you think guys.
I have 7 fishes, GBTA, Mushroom leather fire shrimp about 14 frags...

skimmate is not too dark

Attachments

• k-P1000904.JPG
    k-P1000904.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 1
  • k-P1000905.JPG
    k-P1000905.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 1
  • k-P1000906.JPG
    k-P1000906.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 1
This some pics for the skimmer this is what i get in 2day!!! let me know what you think guys.
I have 7 fishes, GBTA, Mushroom leather fire shrimp about 14 frags...

skimmate is not too dark

Skimmer is getting better and better.. I will keep you guys posted.

Back