What Frags Are You Planning On Bringing To The January Frag Swap???

So... does anyone have a list and/or pics of what frags they are planning on bringing? ... Just curious on how much $$ to bring.

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend. However if you are in the Bangor area I do have one small unmounted frag of pocillipora danicornis available $5

I have a bunch...
small Zoanthid/Paly frags- 3 types of green, Bambam orange, Orange Sunshine(orange Sunburst), tricolor, long skirt peach center, Light purple Palys. Also have some premiums, Pinks, and 2-3polyp frags of blue ringed palys and emerald palys. One 2" polyp of bluish grey Ricordea yuma.
SPS- puple digi frag with good branching, a small green digi and a small colony of hydno. Small frags of encrusting Monti- bluish purple base with red polyps reffered to as WonderWoman. I have some small Acro frags as well, pm if interested.
LPS- a brain sized closed brain( can't bring if no one wants it), a 4-5 head dark red Blastomussa wellsi, and 1 2-3 head and 1 1-2 head teal Acan frags.
And, a small combo frag of orange plating Monti and yellow Acro with purple tips.
Looking for collector Zoanthids/Palys, colorful Ricordea and blue Xenia.

Hey!
I work Thursdays and Fridays in Northport at the moment, 6 am to 7pm. I can get to you the rest of the week though as those are 8 hour shifts... You never have to twist my arm to go to a Pet Store of any kind...!
:D
Laurie

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8985070#post8985070 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Naturebatslast
a 4-5 head dark red Blastomussa wellsi,
Ooops, brain faaaht, not wellsi, Blastomussa merleti.

I'm interested in the WonderWoman and the small combo frag of orange plating Monti and yellow Acro with purple tips.

Wanna PM me with a price?

Laurie

I have anthelia (several nice pieces), green mushrooms, xenia (mostly the pink kind, but also some of the taller common type), montepora (branching, supposed to be "pink" but looks mostly brown), and an unknown that the local dealer thinks is Lemnalia. For macroalgae have some ochtodes (blue ball algae) and some Codium isthomocladum (dead man's fingers--why it is called that I have no idea, it doesn't look remotely dead or like fingers, it is a deep green bush-shaped algae). I have rock and sand to haul down, so probably won't bring all of this--would help to PM me if you are interested in anything.
Wynne

I have a couple of red digi frags, tons of shrooms (purple) 2 cabage leather, I can frag my big leathers (would be about 2 inch pieces) 3 or 4, If anyone would like any of these PM and I'll bring them.

OK Dave, I'll be sure to bring some of that for you.

I forgot to mention the really nice "green tree" type softies I have. There is a large green tree sinularia, and another that is green tree nepthea. Both are good size and mounted. These are excess from the tank move. The nepthea has a more filamentous habit--the ends of the "branches" are quite fluffy. You can see the parents in the picture below. The one on the left is the nepthea, the one on the right is the sinularia.
http://reefcentral.com/gallery/data/500/57927caveSm.jpg
Wynne

So do you have to be a member to bring stuff to trade/sell? I just recently ran into a bit of orange Montipora and some new Zoas that I could frag a few of and bring up, plus the baby lettuce nudibranch... Just wondering if there was a fee or whatever.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9002810#post9002810 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by blufyre3
I have a couple of red digi frags, tons of shrooms (purple) 2 cabage leather, I can frag my big leathers (would be about 2 inch pieces) 3 or 4, If anyone would like any of these PM and I'll bring them.

I'd be interested in a red digi frag, and a piece of that cup if you guys get to it. If not, bring it to the meeting, and we will frag it there...
Laurie

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9006616#post9006616 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by icy1155
So do you have to be a member to bring stuff to trade/sell? I just recently ran into a bit of orange Montipora and some new Zoas that I could frag a few of and bring up, plus the baby lettuce nudibranch... Just wondering if there was a fee or whatever.

Bring your stuff. If you like the club then you should join. We never turn a fellow hobbiest away. Most give a % of what we make on our corals to swam to help out future meetings and special speakers. If you want to become a member the dues are 20 bucks for a year and it includes you and your family. If you want to join I am the person to talk to I can take your dues and give you your swam card which can get you discounts at certain pet shops. Just let me know...

Rose

Last edited:
Instead of paying the dues, could I possibly just give 2 frags for the auction. I have orange montipora and zoas that I was going to bring. I could donate one of each for the auction. That should cover 20$.

Back