What Happened????

Hi Mark,

We're moving the hosting site for the server - it had been in Mark and Margie's name, now we're moving it to the club's name.

It's taking a little more time than we expected.

Should be up shortly, Thanks for your patience.

Valerie

Hopefully we'll be back up later on tonight. Had some issues with Go Daddy that have delayed it a bit. Thanks for your patience. Right now serenity & I are finishing the setup.

Sorry guys, there's apparently an issue with the chat script. Thanks for your patience; we're working on it.

I haven't heard anything in a couple of days. I do know Stacy will probably be bald next time we see him from the stress of trying to get this all fixed. He's working very hard on it every night. Hopefully it will all be resolved soon. There's a lot of us here and on Uberfrags so if you need to send a message to one of us you might want to check both places.

I really hope not. I think Mhender is involved in trying to fix the script problem now too.

I will be sending out emails and regular mailings soon with updates on the website and with info about upcoming events like the Texas Frag 'em tournament in Channahon on the afternoon of December 21st and the membership drive/closed door sale at Aquatica in Tinley on January 10th.

I sent an email to all board members regarding all of these issues earlier today and am waiting for a reply. As soon as I know something I will post it.

Last night we purchased our own vbulliten license which should help us in getting the website back up. We are hoping to get the backup copy at some point this weekend so we can restore the site. It will probably be up and running this weekend but may just be a bare bones type of thing with information missing. We will then be working to fully restore the site from that point. We really appreciate your patience during this time and want to assure everyone that we are doing everything in our power to get it fully back up and running.

I sent out an email regarding the Texas Frag'Em Tourney on December 21st. If anyone has questions please feel free to contact me. We also have the Aquatica Closed Door sale & membership drive coming up January 10th (closed door sale starts at 5pm) and our January meeting is scheduled for Saturday, January 24th in Joliet. Aquatica would like us to come up with a "wish list" of corals or fish that you'd like to see or may be interested in. This is by no means a guarantee that you will buy them; just a list of stuff they can stock so should something catch your eye they have it. Please let me know if you'd like to see acans, dendros, specific fish, specific sps, if there is a certain torch coral you've been looking for, challice, sun corals, zoas, mushrooms or anything else that has caught your eye or you've thought about in the past. I'd like to have the list to them the week of December 20th so they can order everything and have the store stocked.

I will also continue to send out email notices and regular mail while the site is down. If I do not have your address please send it to me so we can update our files and make sure you're included in all mailings.

Thanks for your support!!!!

Site is back up. It is not fully restored but it is functioning. Should MHender need to do another restore it is possible that current posts will be lost. He is still working very hard to get the site back up how it had been prior to the transfer. We will keep you posted on the progress. Thank you for your patience!

Thanks for all your hard work, Mark!

I still can't get on, i enter my name and passcode but it does nothing....

Are you checking the 'remember me' box by the log in? Looks like Jay is having the same problem. I logged in yesterday and it's kept me signed in. I'll make him aware of the problem on the site.

I just talked to Mark H. He is resetting your password. You'll have to reset it before you can log in but it should work. Jay was having the same problem so his is being reset too. If anyone else is having an issue please let me know and I'll relay the message to Mark so he can take care of it.

still not working - i clicked register to see if it would take me somewhere else, and the remember me button - played around with it a bit, but nothing.

I'll post a message to Mark on the site now. Jay's started working. Maybe there is something else he can check.

Back