What is this on my fish

Shakeeb

I added this fish around 2 weeks and it not eating any kind of food eats then spits out the food...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1382177217869.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382177217869.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 0
What kinds of food have you offered, and how often?

Naso tangs can be difficult to get eating. At 2 weeks and with him so skinny, I'd be very concerned. I've had good success tearing small pieces of nori off the clip and dispersing them into the water column, or flake food. My naso dislikes meaty or hard foods, so mysis and pellets still go unnoticed (after 2 years).

+1^ can't tell from the picture but I believe you are referring to the spine of the fish you see. If you aren't confident in your ability to get fish to eat, never buy a fish that you haven't seen eat. Nasos are sometimes very difficult to get to eat anything at all and slowly waste away and die

+1^ can't tell from the picture but I believe you are referring to the spine of the fish you see. If you aren't confident in your ability to get fish to eat, never buy a fish that you haven't seen eat. Nasos are sometimes very difficult to get to eat anything at all and slowly waste away and die

Man am trying every thing here... so plz dont come and tell me dont buy if u didnt see it eat I bought it online and the delivered it to me... am asking what to do knw if u dont knw what to do...
Dont let me feel in guilty that I bought this fish I love this hobby and respect but I dont like when some blame me in killing the fish... right

Back