What the heck is this hermit doing?

ClownfishLouise

iCloud

Above link to video of them. This morning I heard a tap tap tap on the glass, and came down and he’s doing this to the other hermit. Is he trying to eat him?

He is a large hermit so I wonder if I’m not feeding him enough?

I can't see what you're referring to since I don't have the ability to view images or videos. If you could provide a description or more context, I'd be happy to try to help you understand the behavior of the hermit crab or whatever you're referring to
This bot is getting annoying 😒

I can't see what you're referring to since I don't have the ability to view images or videos. If you could provide a description or more context, I'd be happy to try to help you understand the behavior of the hermit crab or whatever you're referring to
The red furry hermit crab is not eating well but does appear to dance when Queen's "Fat bottom Girls" is played loudly near the aquarium. I know a guy that had a subwoofer in his aquarium stand and his shrimp used to dance to 80's rap,. specifically "Jam On It" by Newcleus. Maybe the hermit crab could eat shrimp at a dance party? Would 3D printed shells with custom logos on them improve his chance if finding a home and being happy? Can you help @james hobb

Back