Whats it worth?

68sting

I'm looking at a yuma thats very expensive(to me). I want to know what upper end yumas go for. Whats would you pay for this one?

Attachments

• Yuma.jpg
    Yuma.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 0
Thats what I want to know. Thanks for the input. I've never bought a ric yet I'm having a hard time spending more on this than any of my other corals. Lets hear what others have to say.

Well heres the story. It was $99 normally but on black friday it was 50% off. I told Chris I would take it. Then I got there and found some other stuff I wanted more. So no I didn't get it. Thanks for the help pricing though.

Keep one thing in mind Yuma's can be extremely touchy and if you are new I would seriously consider passing on it. They are not like other hardy mushrooms and can be a challenge to experienced reefers and I don't think anyone knows exactly why..

Its all what it is worth to you and the availability of said item. You could find that same color pattern in other parts of the world for less than $20 and in some areas that same specimen would fetch $100. It all comes down to how deep are your pockets and where you live. For example, I got these yuma's for $15 a piece but have seen similar ones on-line selling for quadruple that.
P1010204.jpg

Last edited:
yup like this orange yuma i got for 40 bucks..online i see it sells for $100+....
the pink one cost me 149.99..in 1 week it melted...:sad1:

with that yuma you are eyeing..$99 and 50% off?so thats $49.50..thats a steal,with that pattern and color i would buy it in a heartbeat because i love yumas.

Attachments

• DSC04417.jpg
    DSC04417.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 0
Back