When's the best time to call?

kaiyokanman28

Premium Member
Hello there! :)

Rich, I've been trying to call the store for the past couple of days during business hours, but no one's picked up. I just tried calling now (12:44pm EST) and tried calling yesterday at 11:00am EST. Am I calling at the wrong times? I wanted to ask a couple of questions...

First, do you guys take Discover? And second, I'm going to be putting in an order on the 29th, and have heard good stories about calling first thing in the morning and having the rock at the end of the same day at the airport. Is that usually the way it works, or would I be better off making the order on the 28th and picking it up on the 29th?

Yup, I'm ready to take my first plunge into reefkeeping and decided long ago I wanted to take it with you guys! :D So...try to remember that even though I work for the Government, I had nothing to do with your initial aquaculture permit problems and pick out some nice stuff for me? :beachbum:

I can't wait, Rich, and I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing a piece of the ocean in my living room. Oh, by the way, I'll be ordering a 50g Package. :)

Thank you again!

Cheers!

Andy :wildone:

andy we must be at airport when you have called.yes we do take discover card if you call and dont get no one please leave your phone #and meassage someone will call you asap!thankyou for your email markTBS...>>>:)

This is good news, Mark, thanks!

But that still leaves the question of whether it would be better to call on the 28th with the order or the morning of the 29th if I would like to be able to pick up my order from Chicago's Midway Airport (Southwest's hub) on the 29th.

Thanks again for the quick response!

Cheers!

andy yes you would need to call mary at least 24hours prior to shipping to place your order markTBS...>>>:) 8138753574

liverock said:
andy yes you would need to call mary at least 24hours prior to shipping to place your order markTBS...>>>:) 8138753574

Will do, Mark. Thanks again for your quick response.

Cheers!

Back