Where do you get your food

NLS pellets, frozen mysis, and nori. Nori and pellets in the morning, pellets in the afternoon and mysis when I get home from work at night before the lights turn off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

163f55c8cf93fab487bad57b7bf6ba4a.jpg

Is that the type of nori you use or does it have to be raw? Does it go bad?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I get 100 sheet of this kind. I've never found a raw offering. My fish go crazy on it and finish the half sheet in a 2-3 hours.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EZ2HLDW/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&th=1

The only time that I've thrown out unused sheets is if they have accidentally gotten wet. They sell it in smaller quantities too.

You can buy Nori at some pretty good deals off of EBAY.

Just contact the seller and ask them what there special price would be is you were to buy 5 or 6 packs of full sheet 50 count.

Shipping is typically the same for multiple packs. Nori is light weight and easily compacted when stacked.

I buy about a years worth of Nori annually from a contact I have made in South Korea.

If I save roughly $100 annually, it is worth to me to send a few emails.

I think New Life Spectrum makes a great pellet food. I add it to my Neptune Apex auto feeder. I schedule 4 small servings daily.

Once a week I will throw in a generous amount of mysis. (Some BRS reef chili to for the SPS.)

You can buy Nori at some pretty good deals off of EBAY.

Just contact the seller and ask them what there special price would be is you were to buy 5 or 6 packs of full sheet 50 count.

Shipping is typically the same for multiple packs. Nori is light weight and easily compacted when stacked.

I buy about a years worth of Nori annually from a contact I have made in South Korea.

If I save roughly $100 annually, it is worth to me to send a few emails.

I think New Life Spectrum makes a great pellet food. I add it to my Neptune Apex auto feeder. I schedule 4 small servings daily.

Once a week I will throw in a generous amount of mysis. (Some BRS reef chili to for the SPS.)
That's a good idea. however, I don't think I will need that much nori because my system is pretty small and I don't plan on having many large herbavores.

That's a good idea. however, I don't think I will need that much nori because my system is pretty small and I don't plan on having many large herbavores.

Large Herbavores increase bio load - which in return increase maintenance.

If I would do it all over again, I would have passed on the Tangs.

The wife loves them too much and they all look healthy. :sad2:

Lesson learned, however at this rate they all may out live me!

Back