Where to buy live rock

IHearFish

Hello Men and Mermaids.
Need some help. First time nano owner. Please give suggestions for a premium live rock company. Seems like everyone sold out or you must order 250 pounds. In a perfect world would like 30 pounds shipped to my door. It would be so grand. Please advise.

Hello Men and Mermaids.
Need some help. First time nano owner. Please give suggestions for a premium live rock company. Seems like everyone sold out or you must order 250 pounds. In a perfect world would like 30 pounds shipped to my door. It would be so grand. Please advise.

From what I'm hearing it's very difficult to find right now. On a positive note, welcome to Reef Central. I just setup a nano Reef myself today. I used dead live rock that I had from years ago. Good luck. Hopefully someone will know where to get good live rock.

I’m also setting up a mangrove nano tank. I don’t as going to buy the caribe sea rock then order some copopds and such. What’s the feelings on that? I’m in Scotland and not many options.

I’m also setting up a mangrove nano tank. I don’t as going to buy the caribe sea rock then order some copopds and such. What’s the feelings on that? I’m in Scotland and not many options.

Welcome to Reef Central. That sounds very cool ? I hope you start a tank build thread with photos ? I would be interested to see it.

Back