Where to Buy/Want to Buy Digital Timer

Siapin

I'm looking for this timer. I saw it at Marine Depot for $35. Does anyone know of a LFS that has it, or something similar? I'd prefer something digital, but around $25-40
SE1171.jpg

costco sells individual timers, 3 for 12 bux. its seasonal, they come and go. but when they come, and u find some, pick up a few packs cause its super useful. dont waste ur money, and the coscto ones are nice workin too, digital.

Re: Where to Buy/Want to Buy Digital Timer

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6832691#post6832691 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Siapin
I'm looking for this timer. I saw it at Marine Depot for $35. Does anyone know of a LFS that has it, or something similar? I'd prefer something digital, but around $25-40
SE1171.jpg

This one is a PITA, hate it when I need to change anything.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6832996#post6832996 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by supernareg
costco sells individual timers, 3 for 12 bux. its seasonal, they come and go. but when they come, and u find some, pick up a few packs cause its super useful. dont waste ur money, and the coscto ones are nice workin too, digital.

But this one has a surge protector right? costco timers dont, only timer, not a multiple outlet surge protector.

anyone know when the costco timers are going to be back in season and are going to go back on sale?

Target sells digital timer outlets but they aren't a power strip like the one you are showing in the post. They are pretty cheap...just get 2-3 and plug them into a large power strip. I think Target sells them in their Home Improvement section...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6859520#post6859520 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Porkibear
Target sells digital timer outlets but they aren't a power strip like the one you are showing in the post. They are pretty cheap...just get 2-3 and plug them into a large power strip. I think Target sells them in their Home Improvement section...

Kinda like this one:

http://www.improvementscatalog.com/product.asp?product=259662zz&dept%5Fid=14230&cm_ven=NexTag&cm_ite=14230&code=macs=MP6NEXTAG

Back