which ati bulb combo would you use?

got a 30 breeder frag tank and I just ordered a 36in 4 bulb sunpower fixture.
I am new to t5's so some input as to why (you choose the bulbs) would be great.

plan for the frag tank would be mostly acroporas.

ATI B+ and C+ 1:1 ratio provides a great spectrum to grow and color Acros. There is plenty of info on RC all about T5 a quick search will provide you with a lot of info.

Head over to the lighting forum. There is endless information on this subject. The thread is call "t5 q&a"

You could also try.

Ati Blue+
Ati Blue+
Ati Coral+
KZ Fiji purple (brs has them)

Purple bulbs are gonna make the red colors pop.

I have a 6x24 fixture and I'm running

Front to back

Geismann blue actinic
Ati blue+
Geismann aquablue azure
kHz Fiji purple
Geismann super actinic
Geismann aquablue azure

I run blue+ and super actinic as my dawn/dusk combo

Popular combos for 4 bulb fixture are 2B + 2C, 3B + C and 2B + C + P. I use the last one. I always suggest people to buy 3B + 2C + P. This way you can try all the combinations and save the unused bulb for later.

Depends on the look you want more blue? More white. Here's a link with popular ATI bulb combos for a start for you. The geismann bulbs are good too.
http://www.atinorthamerica.com/faq.php

Yup, I was just about to post that link.

You'll notice that every combo that ATI recommends includes 1 Purple +. It's a tube that you either love or hate. It brings out red's wonderfully. I use it.

Having said that.

The ultimate growth combo from my experience, using ATI since they started in the industry many years ago, would be 2 Actinic and 2 Blue Plus Special. That gives you the highest PAR and PUR. Full spectrum with more blue than any other 4 bulb combo.

And yes, the Gman tubes are nearly identical and excellent. Buy whichever you can get for less.

2 ATI Blue+, 2 ATI Coral+

You can drive yourself nuts with endless combo's. Blue+/Coral+ is tried and true.

Back