Which booster pump for Spectrapure 90GPH 4 chamber system

Hi. Setup up a Spectrapure 90 GPD 4 chamber reverse osmosis system in my basement that's 125 feet from the tank and a needs to pump upstairs.
Problem is the water won't get up to the 1st floor on its own.
I got great water pressure going in to the system.
What do I need to get the hood water up to the 1st floor?
And which brand do you recommend if it's a booster pump. Thanks

Hi. Setup up a Spectrapure 90 GPD 4 chamber reverse osmosis system in my basement that's 125 feet from the tank and a needs to pump upstairs.
Problem is the water won't get up to the 1st floor on its own.
I got great water pressure going in to the system.
What do I need to get the hood water up to the 1st floor?
And which brand do you recommend if it's a booster pump. Thanks
I'm honestly surpised that's happening. Do you happen to know your water pressure? If you've already got 60psi for example, adding a traditional booster pump could overload your system. You might need to go to a holding tank then peristaltic pump or other pump to where you want it.

I'm honestly surpised that's happening. Do you happen to know your water pressure? If you've already got 60psi for example, adding a traditional booster pump could overload your system. You might need to go to a holding tank then peristaltic pump or other pump to where you want it.
My house water is 60 psi but I need to use a booster pump to get the pressure across the membrane in the recommended range. The source water and RODI unit are both in the basement. Also, my booster pump (AquaFX if I remember correctly) is adjustable using an allen wrench and I did have to dial it back when I first added it to the system.

Back