Who makes a good TDS meter?

USC- thanks

skunk-thats what's frustrating. Tried calibrating multiple times with 342ppm solution and it is literally impossible b/c I get a different result each time i put the meter into the same solution.

hmm. that sucks. whats the range you get. also have you tried to clean the probes with vinegar. it may be worth a shot before you buy a new one, but i never had a problem with my hm dual tds meter.

hmm. that sucks. whats the range you get. also have you tried to clean the probes with vinegar. it may be worth a shot before you buy a new one, but i never had a problem with my hm dual tds meter.

Anyone else on the HM dual in line tds? Was thinking about ordering one soon so input would be super sweet!:crazy1:

Which HM model are all you guys using? I am using the DM-1 and I am not happy with it.

skunk - I'll put it in the solution and get a reading like 355 and I will adjust the meter till it says "342". Then I'll take the meter out of the solution and submerge it again and get 110, then repeat and get 278, etc., etc. Not sure what that's about.

My DM-1 always seems to read rather low compared to other meters and I've heard feedback from other reefers over the years that they aren't to be trusted. I am really thinking about that HM COM-100....

Back