Who makes sump?

sinful

There as a guy on here that was just starting a business or made sumps on the side or something. Anyone know him or a way to contact him? Sumps looked like the zero edge style, and we're very reasonably priced. I know a couple people that bought one from him, but they don't have his info anymore.

Anyone know if he's still around?

Skywayaquariums were making custom sumps, racks, tanks, etc. But the partners had an issue. I will text 1 and see if he is still taking orders.

I just met a guy today who makes tanks and sumps, he is in Sarasota his name is Matt let me know if you are interested ill let him know

Give FAOIS a call you may pay a little more but his acrylic guy makes quality made to last a life time
Highly recommend it

Thanks; nhbsab knows who I was thinking of. Haven't heard back so I guess he isn't making them anymore. No worries.

A company in lakeland by the name of aqualine makes sumps. I ran one for 2 years and had no issues at all. I met him in a parking lot and got a hell of a deal paying cash. Since then they have been incorporating colored acrylic in their sumps. I personally like the clear ones with white baffles. But ive seen them in red, blue and i think green. He also sells his stuff on ebay.

I have been trying to get in touch with salt solutions. I had his email last year, but lost it. Does anyone have his email or phone number? I don't want to go thru eBay.
Thanks

I have been trying to get in touch with salt solutions. I had his email last year, but lost it. Does anyone have his email or phone number? I don't want to go thru eBay.
Thanks
Here ya go.

uploadfromtaptalk1456423545057.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1456423557422.jpg

Back