Who's got a Midas Blenny

mine looked skinny at the LFS too i bought mine at about 3" long and is awesome, mine swam around alot at the LFS, i only paid 29 for mine and its most likely the coolest fish i have bought

Mine jumped as well....I read that it's common. I would put a screen on top to cover the tank...JMO.

I bought one yesterday.

I really like this guy. Out swimming a lot. Eats like a pig. Doesn't get upset when my coral beauty makes him go back to his hole. I don't think they will have a problem. They are out swimming together most of the time. Then the CB decides to chase him. I'm sure they'll work things out.

Thelittle guy is doing fine. He doesn't hide in the LR. Instead he uses the algae clip as his hideout. He's starting to get alittle more used to the other fish. He now comes out as soon as I put food in now. Great little guy.

Had a midas blenny but it jumped out so my fault. Be careful and know that it can jump when you get out.

This is an extremely beautiful and fish friendly fish. It never bothered anything in my tank and would come up to me when I fed the tank and it.

I would suggest this reef friendly fish.

Mike

Since you already got it, it sounds like you don't need more responses. But I was encouraged to get one of these when I posted about getting a new fish.

This thing is, without a doubt, the best fish in my bunch. It has a great personality, gets along with everything. Even the clowns who host pretty close to its cave. Gets a little pushy at feeding times and does push my six line sometimes but everything has been going great for the past 3 weeks that I got him.

I can't believe I didn't get this fish sooner! Very dynamic, great personality!

Back