Who's the oldest (longest running) active member of RC?

LOL

I didn't know I was # 8. I did know I joined day one.

I did learn some things from the (text) newsgroups
Basically my first taste of the power of the internet.

Doug

I joined in 2004, I'm member 65137.
Can I claim being the oldest top seniority " beginner " around here ? :jester:

Who's the oldest (longest running) active member of RC?

The real question is who owns reef central...I've always been impressed with how well moderated this site is and the fact that there is minimal advertisements. Well done!

Just a mere 259655 here...

Number 2554 for me. I am so glad I found this site years ago. It has helped me become a successful reef keeper.

The real question is who owns reef central...I've always been impressed with how well moderated this site is and the fact that there is minimal advertisements. Well done!

Just a mere 259655 here...

RC is owned by a guy named John Link, he hasn't been active on here in a very long time though. rbaker is currently our head honcho/general manager, and Doug (Bluecorn) and Jason (Malhavoc) are the guys who keep the site operating. The rest of us just schlep around doing whatever is needed at the time :D.

RC is owned by a guy named John Link, he hasn't been active on here in a very long time though. rbaker is currently our head honcho/general manager, and Doug (Bluecorn) and Jason (Malhavoc) are the guys who keep the site operating. The rest of us just schlep around doing whatever is needed at the time :D.

And for that, we thank you Cody.
:wave:

Back