Who's the oldest (longest running) active member of RC?

I'm just curious - I know I am one of the oldest running members here (no. 552 and joined in the year 2000). I was just wondering how many active people have been here longer?

Then why do you have 2 screen names?

Last edited by a moderator:
<strike>As for the answer to who is the oldest member of RC that is still currently active? From the best evidence I've been able to dig up from posts that are still accessible that honor goes to...

:drumroll:

Billsreef :D. He is still very active on here as a moderator. This is based on actual dated/time stamped posts which are archived in a section of the board I don't think normal members can access. He made a post on 10/05/1999 at 02:53 AM MST. The only other posts which are still in existence that are older than that the members haven't posted in a long time.
</strike>

Edit: Correction, it seems with a little more digging BrianD, another moderator on here may be the oldest member of RC who is still active. :D

Last edited:
Back in October of '99, the internet was nothing at all like it is today. Back then most people didn't even have computers yet since they still cost a lot of money. So to still have people around 15 years later is a pretty good accomplishment.

I'm still here. Joined in the late 90's # 541. I remember having some great debates with Northern Reef!
I don't post much, but I a have the same tank 180 gallon reef still up with no crashes.

Vinny G

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-10-22-44-54-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-06-10-22-44-54-1.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back