Wow red carpet

hersheyb

Saw this at ck fish world in West covina. I know they've had it for awhile now... looks pretty healthy. Just incase anybody was looking for a giant red carpet.

It's pretty huge, I'm sure it can wrap my head lol
36f9f18e309594565591d3f2d4126928.jpg
b90af981de7d8a16a367538369e430c4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

LOL!

Tri and I have been messing with each other for weeks about this carpet! Every single day: "You get it!" "No you get it!" "No, it'll be your anniversary gift!" "I don't have the room!" Haha

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

c'mon, Juan! ONE of us (that includes you too!) has to get it! You're the one w/the biggest tank out of all of us lol

I've been scratching my head on why someone hasn't snatched it up yet. It's like going to the grocery store and finding a 50 lb lobster for 26 dollars.....

I went there just to admire it today (Juan's influence)....yes, it's still there!
7d07fb69cf0e6eb31bc02e96e7c8010d.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

We can all admire it at ur house better with all the baby clown fish! anniversary gift from tri!!

We can all admire it at ur house better with all the baby clown fish! anniversary gift from tri!!

Oh how sweet... How did you know?

I don't want to give it to her, because part of me want to get it for myself. Lol

Lol!! I don't know what the difference is... whether u get it or Jamie does... it s still in ur house lol

Back