Wtb biopellet reactor

sinful

I knew I should have never sold my reef dynamics. I'm looking to give pellets another try. Anyone have a good reactor they are looking to unload? Do not want tlf or other, looking specifically for a reactor made for pellets. Thanks

I have a next reef xl reactor that was rebuilt by I tech and made a recirculating reactor like the reef dynamic reactor. I paid $329 for it completed. I will sell for $150

Roger

Recirculating is definitely the way to go with a BP reactor. That reactor Roger has is a good deal, especially if it has a pump.

Recirculating is definitely the way to go with a BP reactor. That reactor Roger has is a good deal, especially if it has a pump.

Yes it has the pump. I don't recall what pump was put on it. It is built into the unit. I believe it is removable for cleaning with union pic fittings.
Roger

With a recirculating one you can control the tumble and also how much water is being processed seperately. Just makes it easier to fine tune.

I have a reef dynamics reactor I can sell you if you want another one. I moved in August and haven't set the tank back up yet.

Yea....I've had some bad experiences with the tlf reactors. I'll prolly buy the reef dynamics though for a reasonable price.

I have a NR MR1 if interested. In next to new condition. Works perfect, just in the process of removing all media reactors from my tanks.

Back