Wtb coral frags near Reading Pa

My tank is overrun with Xenia and you are welcome to pick some up for free. I live between Oley and Boyertown. You can return the favor when your tank is overgrown with something I don't have.
The Xenia originally came from Steve Tyree and is of excellent stock. I have grown it for many generations.

If your still looking for cheap coral. I have some small colony of zoa and paly along with other type of coral cheap. $1 a head for some zoa and paly except name brand one like jason fox captain america or rasta.

Have a rock with hairy green mushroom $5 a head

Rainbow acan $60 3 head

Green star polyp on rock $15

And lots more

I've got a ton of mushrooms that need to be trimmed back in Honey Brook if you want some.

I'd love to have some mushrooms. Can you use some of my Xenia, I have tons? I could also give you some cabbage and gorgonian frags. I don't have much else to offer at this time.

I just seen there is a new reef shop opening in reading called coral reef connection going to check out the corals when they open on Friday

I just seen there is a new reef shop opening in reading called coral reef connection going to check out the corals when they open on Friday

Thanks for the heads up, Jen. Where is it in Reading?

Wtb coral frags near Reading Pa

Tagging. I've got the info on FB, but Tapatalk sometimes refreshes when I look away:)

15 Woodrow Ave.
Sinking Spring, PA

CoralReefConnection.com

Back