WTB : Dragons Breath

rfalvey89

Hello :wave:,

Was wondering if anyone had any dragonsbreath for sale( or are trimming back a larger clump and getting rid of any) Also red gracilaria
Looking for decent sized pieces for my nano.

feel free to text

thanks
Bob

:fish2:

Last edited:
If you can't find it here, I've seen this guy selling it on eBay at a decent price.

Of course, I would recommend buying it locally from a club member or a local fish shop, if they have it, but if not, check out item 111806639575 on eBay.

Good luck!

I know creative aquarium usually has it in stock. Last time I stopped in it was about $15

That guy is local he list of stuff on CL also. He's in Tampa off gray street.

That's who I got it from last time! Really affordable and nice guy. Don't have his contact info anymore

Thanks for the heads up on Creative. Didn't know they had it.

Hello :wave:,

Was wondering if anyone had any dragonsbreath for sale( or are trimming back a larger clump and getting rid of any) Also red gracilaria
Looking for decent sized pieces for my nano.

feel free to text

thanks
Bob

:fish2:

FAIOS has gracilaria. I JUST left there with 2 oz.

Yea the Gray St Aquatics guy specializes in macro. Has almost everything. Creative usually has plenty of dragons breath. I wish I could keep it in the display tank but my tangs eat that stuff up.

Yea the Gray St Aquatics guy specializes in macro. Has almost everything. Creative usually has plenty of dragons breath. I wish I could keep it in the display tank but my tangs eat that stuff up.

Yeah my tang does too..and he loves it when chaeto makes it into the tank from the return pump. I try to mix it up for him between nori sheets and macro lol

Back