Wtb shallow tank/touch tank

Spiralinglotus1

I'd like to set up a shallow mangrove tank and I'm looking for a low profile tank similar to a touch tank or frag tank. Does anyone have something that fits the bill? It can be drilled since I plan on running a sump with it. I'll be in need of a sump set up so if you have one or the other let me know. I'd prefer over 30 gal or more floor space than height. Is there someone local that produces tanks? May be a route to take if no one has something similar (kind of an odd tank).
Thanks

Do you have a picture? I'm not sure what depth yet but definitely under 24". I'd like have a 30"x30" floor. Well at least that's what I have room for haha

That looks clean! I'd probably go a little deeper, maybe between 12 and 18.

Thx I'm proud of it it was my first tank build from scratch. I got the glass from an old 125 gal I wasn't going to use.took it apart and Had the glass cut the long way down to this new height. I love it. It's now a look down Zoa tank.

Id love to see a pic of it all lite up if ya have one, sounds awesome! Did you cut the glass? Always been pretty nervous to try and don't have the best set up for it, especially pieces that big.

Back