WTB Show size softies or lps

hey pump,
Try posting this to CMAS...
otherwise if you have the time drive down to atlantis in richmond I was blown away last time I was there...
E

I know that over at delreefclub.org on the forums Joecephus is looking to trade or possibly sell a show size colony of frogspawn. Worth a try.

Title says LPS and softies, so no SPS I would assume. I'm thinking leathers mostly? I have nothing but small colonies and frags, I like to grow things out (fish and corals) from the begining. Much more rewarding. I can understand being impatient though, I just added my fully stocked cube livestock over to my 120g, I need way more corals!

Pump were are you located? I have several large leathers. Here are some tank shots. If you are close enough to me maybe you can stop over and see if you are interested in anything.

Hey there RBU1, I may be interested in a few frags of your leathers if your willing to cut them. I saw a nice green sinularia, a green polyped toadstool, and was that a yellow fiji leather I saw in one pic?

Yes you are correct on all of them. The fiji leather is holding its own but does not look as nice as I would like it to. I am going to assume it is the 20ppm of nitrates that has it annoyed. I really have never fragged anything before I like to just let them grow...

Let me give it some thought. BILL

No problem, you just had a nice collection of leathers... and I only have one toadstool and a cabbage leather. Eventually I'll post some pics of my tank and we can see if there is anything that you like that we can trade frags of.

Sounds good. How far are you from the Delaware Mem Bridge? I am 10 minutes over the bridge. If you want to come and see the tank and see what we could frag let me know. BILL

I am down in Dover. I was thinking about making a trip up that way sunday afternoon maybe... I gotta stop at premium and pay Jon for some frag plugs anyways so maybe we can stop by and check out the tank. What types of corals (other than leathers) are you intersted in?

Not really interested in anything at the moment. The only thing I want is a cleaner shrimp to stay alive. I bought 2 in the past 2 weeks and they both died within a day. My son keeps asking were the shrimp is.........

I have quite a few for sale if anyone is interested.

I am breaking down my tank and everything must go. It is a 500Gallon saltwater reef tank with many corals, fish and inverts. See the attached link for selection. Prices are listed on the individual pictures when they are expanded. Offers entertained and discounts for multiple pieces will be discussed. There is also live rock, salt, pumps, lighting, protein skimmer, calcium reactor, tunze power heads with controller and 1 hp pacific coast chiller that will be available as the tank comes down. Also the tank and stand with cabinetry is for sale.

Thanks for looking

http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o150/russellqueen/Fish tank Sale/

Back