Wwc jelly bean mini colony for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to remind everyone that you are indeed posting in the MARS forum. It takes more than a few clicks to get to this specific site. If you don't like what people say locally then get out and sell your overpriced livestock elsewhere.

This is the MARS forum but it's on ReefCentral in case you missed it. ReefCentral doesn't allow thread crapping, as I posted earlier.

That said, an apology was made so I think we can lock this and move on. I need to get some ozone on my fish, they are looking a little ickish lately.:wavehand:

Just want to remind everyone that you are indeed posting in the MARS forum. It takes more than a few clicks to get to this specific site. If you don't like what people say locally then get out and sell your overpriced livestock elsewhere. Craigslist, ebay or somewhere people cannot comment on the sale. There are so many people using the MARS forum for their personal gain and offer little to no support to the MARS club. Not even their time. Yet you see so many people on the frag swap. You are in the MARS forum. Respect the club. This is their site.

No its not. It's Reef central.
We've been through this in years past and more than once. That is why there is/was a separate Official MARS member forum.
At anytime, RC can drop this forum and it would be one less item for the mods and administrators to monitor.

Yi, yi, yi...so much drama.

In the club forums here there is a little bit of an amendment to the rules, which you can read in the sticky at the top of any club forum. :)

Important! - Please read before doing any selling, trading, or buying!!

Please be respectful of your fellow forum members. Reef Central Staff recognizes that there is a much greater sense of camaraderie amongst other forum members in club/regional forums so discussion is permitted within sale/trade/wtb threads. However, if it comes to staff's attention that the banter has become a distraction or detriment to the original ad, posts may be removed and warnings/infractions may be issued!

After reading through this thread, I can safely say that if the item hadn't been sold yet there would have been posts removed. Exactly which ones - I'm not going to get into as its moot. I've closed the thread as the item has sold. :) Lets just try to be respectful of our fellow forum members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back