Wwc jelly bean mini colony for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassklar

As title says this is a wwc jelly bean mini colony with 7 eyes size is a little larger than quarter askin 1000.00 less than 150 a eye great price i am looking to upgrade reason for selling here are pics

That's a mini colony? Really? I will probably get slammed for my comment but occasionally I'm amazed at certain aspects of this hobby.

That's funny! He is asking the president of the club of which he is posting a FS thread in the MARS forum to leave his thread! This is great! :lolspin:

please tell me who bought that...I need help with my car payment and student loans. if they're just giving money away...

He probably just want the thread closed so he said it is sold. He has a bigger chance selling it to the national forum rather than local. Yeah, dissing the president of MARS ain't cool either. I would buy a reefraft acro before I buy this thing. Oh well.

I've had dealings with OP before and he is a good seller. I don't think asking someone to leave someones FS alone is "dissing". I can't believe that people cannot leave peoples for sale threads alone. It has been a Reef central rule for a long time, and correct me if I am wrong but i think site rules "overrule"forum rules. As a club president, I would expect a higher level of control to demonstrate to other members that this should not be common practice.

That's a mini colony? Really? I will probably get slammed for my comment but occasionally I'm amazed at certain aspects of this hobby.

From the RC rules. And it's comments like this that remind me why I never joined MARS.

However, if you only wish to comment on the quality of someone else's trade item or the price with no intention of buying or trading please keep those thoughts to yourself. This type of post only sidetracks the thread away from the goal of the original poster which is selling or trading their item.

Last edited:
From the RC rules. And it's comments like this that remind me why I never joined MARS.

Josh

Thats the problem, she knew the rules and knew she would get slack for the comment. It was a premeditated and a precise disregard for the rules is the disturbing part.

Ok guys... you're right... I do apologize to the OP for my comment. It was a bad week in my fishworld having lost a tankful of fish due to a recent purchase. I'm adult enough, though, to take my lumps.

Mods... apologies to you as well...

Just want to remind everyone that you are indeed posting in the MARS forum. It takes more than a few clicks to get to this specific site. If you don't like what people say locally then get out and sell your overpriced livestock elsewhere. Craigslist, ebay or somewhere people cannot comment on the sale. There are so many people using the MARS forum for their personal gain and offer little to no support to the MARS club. Not even their time. Yet you see so many people on the frag swap. You are in the MARS forum. Respect the club. This is their site.

just want to remind everyone that you are indeed posting in the mars forum. It takes more than a few clicks to get to this specific site. If you don't like what people say locally then get out and sell your overpriced livestock elsewhere. Craigslist, ebay or somewhere people cannot comment on the sale. There are so many people using the mars forum for their personal gain and offer little to no support to the mars club. Not even their time. Yet you see so many people on the frag swap. You are in the mars forum. Respect the club. This is their site.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back