www.NorthStarCorals.com

SawCJack00

Professional Mind Reader
I am a hobbyist who has begun propagating corals. It is my goal to provide high quality frags at a reasonable price in order to help with the expenses of the hobby. I have a wide variety of SPS corals including several exotic SPS such at the super bue Acropora Tortuosa, and Steve Tyree's Purple Monster (A. valida). My site is still a work in progress, but feel free to visit, and place an order. Thank you. :)

www.NorthStarCorals.com

Bill Bramucci

Nice stuff you have their......I am so upset because I just ordered some frags that cost more than what you are selling yours for. It seems as if you don't have any available at this time, do you?

That's too bad, but you can never have enough frags can you?:)

I do have lot's available, I am fragging this week and will have the quantities available updated very soon. Thanks

Wow! You have the nicest tank and coral I have seen. I will definitely be ordering as soon as you get in more of the exotics.

Yrureefing. Thanks. The exotics sold really really fast. I'm growing them out again now. There are some still available (just the ones listed on the website under Quantities Available). I'll post here when I have more grown out.

BB

Great frags

Great frags

I went and picked up 10 frags from Bill on Saturday. Man what a tank he has. All my frags were what i considered large and looked exactly like the photos on his site. If you get a chance to see his setup it was well worth my 2 hr drive. I will definately be getting more frags from him in the future as that I an on the wait list for 6 of his other corals. Oh ya and great prices too. Thanks again Bill.

Back