Xenia, Anthelia, Cheato

rdmpe

Hey,

Sorry about the repost but the other one has a mistake in the subject.

I have lots of cheato full of pods from my fuge that I have to cut back on. I also have quite a bit of anthelia and some pulsing xenia stalks. I will trade a generous amount of this stuff for a couple of snails or a couple of zoo polyps or ?????

No shipping - has to be pickup... Here is some of the pulsing xenia

180-556.jpg

and here is some of the anthelia

180-558.jpg

No takers? I'm going to be tossing some of this cheato in the trash can! It is seriously packing my fuge tight... If you want to set up a refugium, now's the time!

I'm interested in some cheato and anthelia - where are you located? I work crazy hours, but would love to work something out.

Danielle

how much to buy some of the anthelia ? and is it hardy, as in i am driving back to ohio this friday to my tank and i w ould pick up on thursday and not get iti in the tank until sat morning

Just some general information here ... I'll trade or sell. I could use some snails such as nassarius, turbo, etc. for a gallon freezer bag of cheato and/or some anthelia. Or if you just want to buy some, I guess something like $5 for a gallon bag of cheato? And maybe $3 to $5 for anthias rocks? I don't really know much about pricing these things. Is this reasonable? Too low, too high? Just right? :D

That's a very good deal. I might take a bag of chaeto just to diversify life in my fuge, and besides, I think I can find a few extra snails moving along. PM me with where you live.

I'd be interested in a some anthia rocks, pm me with directions and I'll make plans to come by this weekend sometime

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7650560#post7650560 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by cschweitzer
That's a very good deal. I might take a bag of chaeto just to diversify life in my fuge, and besides, I think I can find a few extra snails moving along. PM me with where you live.

Hey Craig, you got some cheato from me already a while back - remember? You gave me a couple of small zoo frags? Just want to make sure you remember that you had some of my cheato already :)

All PM's sent. I will not be available tomorrow, so anyone interested we will have to set something up for Saturday or later...

Have any anthelia or xenia left? Fairly new tank so not much on my end to swap you other than some brown zoas with a teal green "eye".

Otherwise I have cash
:)

Randy,
Thanks again! I just stopped to pick up cheato, xenia and anthelia and was impressed by Randy's generousity. Huge bags of cheato for $5. Let me know in the future when you are selling frags. I will certainly be back.
Jason

Hey Jason, I'm glad you can use some of this stuff. I still have more if anyone is interested.

Back