xmas gift to myself

bunsenburner

Premium Member
Well, I couldn't resist and got a dog. A picture of my new puppy follows

89797pup.JPG

All the more reason to have the Jan meet at my place.

It is a pyrenean mountain dog (AKA great pyrenees). I only picked up the female. She is the bigger one in the back and totally dominated her brother. Just like I like my women, confident and a bit agressive.....

I think I'll name her Esponja, spanish for Marshmellow (and sponge). I may shorten it to Ponha for ease of use

awes.. I love having meets at your house so I have no issues with comming all the way to Portland. I want to play with the doggie.. so cute..

Rose

They get pretty huge, but despite my best efforts I couldn't talk myself out of a large breed. I've always wanted one. The father was 120 lbs. Females tend to be smaller, in the 85+ lb range. So around 100 lbs.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8808134#post8808134 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bunsenburner
Just like I like my women, confident and a bit agressive.....

ROTFLMAO! That's what Kris said before he married me, and now he knows better! LOL...!

If you like her for that reason, mebbe Caliente would be a good middle name...

<grin>
Laurie

Ha! You did get one...we were talking about it at Mitz xmas party...well I hope you have a ball with her. When she gets about 8 months old you can buy a sadle...lol...jk

Debby

Nice looking pup and great name! GP are great dogs and are great guards of their homes

Congrats
Denise

Back