Kicking’ it old school - What’s your must have books?

Ron Schimick had an email-only in depth biology series that was available years ago.

Good ole Ron , I wonder what happened to him?
I used to know him really well.

He sent me a massage on FB many years ago and told me his wife was not doing well. After that he disappeared and he is not even on FB anymore..
Ron was not the healthies guy himself. He could eat and drink. We were at a friends house up in Greenbay WI and Ron put down almost a 12 pack by himself.

I met him because of RC and Minneapolis reef club. I got a invite with a few freinds from the original owners of RC and the club to go up there and visit and do a bunch of stuff. They were also bringing Ron for a seminar and a lab. Was the coolest thing ever. They put us up at Agu's house and David Grigor house. Anyone remember them? They were mods here early on. We did a tour of the tanks around the area. It is also what gave me the idea to start Wisconsin reef society.

Ron and I.
ron.jpg

Agu
agu1.jpg

Good ole Ron , I wonder what happened to him?
I used to know him really well.

He sent me a massage on FB many years ago and told me his wife was not doing well. After that he disappeared and he is not even on FB anymore..
Ron was not the healthies guy himself. He could eat and drink. We were at a friends house up in Greenbay WI and Ron put down almost a 12 pack by himself.

I met him because of RC and Minneapolis reef club. I got a invite with a few freinds from the original owners of RC and the club to go up there and visit and do a bunch of stuff. They were also bringing Ron for a seminar and a lab. Was the coolest thing ever. They put us up at Agu's house and David Grigor house. Anyone remember them? They were mods here early on. We did a tour of the tanks around the area. It is also what gave me the idea to start Wisconsin reef society.

Ron and I.
View attachment 32402934

Agu
View attachment 32402935
Good ole Agu and David G. Miss them being around. Those were some really fun days in the hobby.

Back