Zeovit Zeospur 2...

Zeovit Zeospur 2...

• Total voters
I used it and will never us it again . I dose below what the bottle says and it bleach out all my coral well never use it again.

It's what gives that pastel look to zeovit tanks. It will lighten the coloration of corals. Personally I don't like the look, I think dark rich colors look a lot better

Zeospur 2 is potent. I've used it twice (once accidentally).

It does a fantastic job of lightening up corals which have browned out. I think if you dose 1/4th to 1/5th of what the bottle recommends you could use it on a monthly basis. Any more than that is just dangerous.

At the recommended dosage it will literally lighten your corals by 50% or more overnight.

I used it when I ran the zeovit system and did not like what it did to my corals. It pretty much lightened them and made them look pastel like everyone has stated so far. Here is a good example of how my Yellow Humilis reacted with ZeoSpur, no bueno :thumbdown

Before Zeospur (darker richer colors, imo)
DSC_0199.jpg

After ZeoSpur (more light and pastel)
DSC_0135.jpg

That's a good example of what happens with zeospur 2. It's a good product if you have really badly browned out corals. It removes the brown and keeps the color. For already colorful acros it just makes them lighten and pastel.

Funny I prefer the look of the second pic, sounds too hot for me though. These darn corals are already one little screw up from stn or rtn or bleaching or red bugs or flat worms or etc, etc, etc.

Back