Zoa Pox

i don't see pox either...
this is an example of pox:

PoxonPalysIDay1.jpg
[/IMG]

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14826290#post14826290 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by joe1584
does i herb send you a email when the send you your stuff.
Thnaks alot Joe

My qustion is When is Iherb gonna start paying you commission?:D:D:D By the way I'll be placing my order as soon as the 65 is up and running.

Last edited:
For a Quick QT tank all you need is a 5gal bucket or rubbermaid container with a heater, powerhead & light.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14813942#post14813942 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Pufferpunk
Jeff, please explain it to him better.

I think Jeff may still be to busy crying into a pint of Ben & Jerry's over the comment about his Pics yesterday!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14828666#post14828666 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by JPSKI25
My qustion is When is Iherb gonna start paying you commission?:D:D:D By the way I'll be placing my order as soon as the 65 is up and running.
LOL, I don't think our lill bottles of VC here & there are making them rich, compared to all the health food stores that order stuff in bulk from them.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14828647#post14828647 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Pufferpunk
Did you ever get rid of that awful stuff?
yes, but with the meltdown I lost that frag... :(
BUT...all is well now and I am "pox free" :lol:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14830882#post14830882 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Pufferpunk
That's one way to look at it.
yeah, I like to see the "silver lining" sometimes.... :)

Well I got my Iharb vc today I guess it can not hurt for 13 bucks!!!
One question though currently not running a sump can I just add to my tank? I am getting ready to move and I am just running a HOB skimmer. I put the vc in my Koralis and did an excellant job of dispensing... Just making sure this is okay and since PP is the guru I hope you can answer this...
Thanks in advance!

You could try taking a toothbush dipped in Hydrogen peroxide & see if anything has some substance to it after you brush them off. The dead/melted/stinky ones will just brush off. Otherwise, you should just toss it. Stink=death.

Pufferpunk,

Can you suggest here or point me to a thread discussing specific QT procedures you would recommend for all Zoas before they go in the display? Seems like they have some of their own unique issues. Do you recommend VC while they are in QT? Would you use Furan2 on all Zoas in QT? I'm pretty sure the answer to both is yes. How long and how much for both?

I QT corals in a 10 gallon for 4 weeks before they go in my display, longer if a problem is detected and needs further attention.

I do use higher doses of VC in my QT, than in my main tanks. Mostly since many frags I place in there have been freshly fragged or moved from another tank when newly purchased (stressed). I really don't do much else, unless they start looking poorly or won't open, then they get a Furan or iodine dip.

yes it was japanese deepwater zoas but the other three pieces i got are fin just this one and it was the nicest one of them all.

Joe

Back