Zoanthid Information Draft

I was excited to see this thread. I have a ton of questions but none of the links are working.:confused: Please fix the links thanks

FYI, the New and improved Info draft is coming soon. It will be dramatically improved and most helpful to all who use it. The launch was suppose to take place Jan 1st, but I was ill in late November thru early December. Please bare with us as great things are on the horizon for the entirely NEW zoanthid forum in 2009. Please keep in mind that this forum is nothing without the daily contributions by each of you. Stopping by to just look an critique it does very little to promote or propel this forum into what it has the potential to become in the very near future. Who's on board?

Mucho Reef

Missing Link

Missing Link

was interested in reading this - is it gone now??

New to Zoanthids... They Came with Starfish

Can the first post be updated to add the archive ... or at least the tip to add archive? Thanks :)

Now to go back and read all the posts I thought were lost...

I think we need to update some of the links.

How about adding an acclimation recommendation. (yeah it will be start from the substrate and bring it up once a week until it stops stretching and back down some if it starts bleaching.)

Not to beat a dead horse because it has been mentioned, but time to revamp the zoo info! New species, new lighting possibilities, new care method advancements,etc. there's lots of good info still, but much of it is from '05 or so. 8 years may not seem like much, but its a ton of time for technology advancement.

How can we go about getting a new section of stickies going for this forum? I'd be very happy to write a few zoa care articles and so on.

Anyway to get all the broken links fixed? It seems every link I click on gives me an error message that the post does not exist. Lots of good looking information I would love to be able to access.

Back