Zoo's/softies/Anemones/clams/rock/etc (Wrightstown NJ)

Ynotme4886

Sold off one setup and now need to consolidate some corals to make everything fit. All are colonies Most fully encrusted on rock in varying sizes.Trades considered and will list what I am looking for at the bottom of the thread.

p1954509.jpg

3 types of zoos being run over by some anthelia. $20

p1954510.jpg

Large rock with a nice leather a kenya tree and some pallys on it. $20

p1954512.jpg

Colony of pallys 30+ heads I would guess not encrusted $20

p1954513.jpg

brown star polyps with some zoo's on it...Polyps are staring to over run the zoos a bit $15

p1954514.jpg

large leather surrounded by green star polyps. $35

p1954516.jpg

Large bed of anthelia with a bonded pair of false percs and their green bubbletip anemone.
Clowns host in the bubble and the anthelia which are all attached to one large rock $50
Not interested in splitting this up in any way.

p1954517.jpg

Haddoni carpet. Have had for well over a year. May include the rock depending on how its foot is buried. $50

p1954518.jpg

Misc rocks with various zoos and pallys.. $5-15 depending on rock size.

p1948592.jpg

Derasa clam 6-8 inches in size. Not sure how to measure it but its large $150 firm (cash only no trades)

p1917803.jpg

Grade a purple and black crocea clam approx 4 inches $75 firm (cash only no trades)

Rbta....thought I had a pic but cant find it. Approx 5inches $35

yellow tang. 3+ inches $25

Will also have some extra rock but not sure how many lbs....could be 15lbs or maybe even 40lbs Asking about $2.50 per lb and will post pics with what I have after the tank is ripped down. Its well aged and over 2 years old and has great colour to it.

Trades
Am looking for a media reactor or two and a 30inch long sump/fuge or maybe some LPS coral/frags or cleaner/fire shrimp. I cant think of anything else I need but will look at all trade offers. Not interested in trades for the clams.

Local pickup in Wrightstown NJ 08562 Bring your own bucket :p Fish should be avail on wed or thurs of this week (gonna need to rip apart tank to catch them all)

Back