★ Star Wars ★ Parody (Algae Wars) Time Lapse / Photo Edit / VIDEO MOVIE (on YouTube)

Sheesh, either way it's a lot of work!

I actually did appreciate Scotty good dry humor, but thought the scene could be done faster. The Galactic Library is nice because of its educational value, though are are nano-seconds of waiting that gets me I'll have to admit. The knock-knock joke I do think was a bit much

Sheesh, either way it's a lot of work!

I actually did appreciate Scotty good dry humor, but thought the scene could be done faster. The Galactic Library is nice because of its educational value, though are are nano-seconds of waiting that gets me I'll have to admit. The knock-knock joke I do think was a bit much

Thanks for feedback. Will speed up the Library text. Will speed up scotty scenes Will get rid of Knock Knock joke, but have to keep the Part where Darth is talking NO3 and PO4.

Open to more feedback for the final editing. Was the Pause/Play button idea ok? I think the rest is ok.

Many of the scenes like Copepodius and AlgaeToonie is something that will become relevant in the next episode. (Top secret, so can't say, but it will become quite obvious). Let's just say we do need some hero's eventually. The Dark Force (um Green force) must be beaten.

Back