$1/gallon sale

mtiknoles

Just wanted to let you know Petco is having their $1/gallon sale thru April 27th. In order to get the tanks at that price you must have their perk card. Signup is competely free. Happy reefing!

Do you know if this applies to all the tanks they can order for you and have shipped to the store? I'm in stillwater and have taken advantage of the sale to get a 40 gallon breeder that was on the shelf. It would be crazy if I could get a new oceanic 120 for $120!!!!

I only applies for up to 55 gallons. At least that's the rule here in Stillwater. I got my original 55 gallon from there (recently sold).

I only applies for up to 55 gallons. At least that's the rule here in Stillwater. I got my original 55 gallon from there (recently sold).

I was going to stop at the Stillwater Petco last night, but I finished my job in Morrisson and headed out early.

Not true, Allen's a great guy and knows his stuff. If they don't have something you're looking for, talk to Allen and he can most likely get you what you want.

Okay okay, Allen is the shizz. I'll admit that. However, I typically don't judge a store based on its staff alone ;) He's limited in what he can order, which is certainly not his fault. He can, however, point you in the right direction most of the time if he can't get something in...or he knows someone in town selling what you need. The man has tank sat for me and guided me through the entire saltwater process. I'll back his creds.

Long story short, Allen = awesome. Petco Stillwater = Room for improvement. :)

Back