1050 Gallon Tank Pics

well a hawaiian dragon eel would be nice, but they are FISH eaters!! lol.. all those expensive fish would be dinner, incuding the dwarf eel. that is of course if the dragon eel is a meany (usually males are meaner)

Great tank, and congrats on the beautiful set up :)

Hey Lexus,
You can find a lot of the wrasses that he has in his tank at - themarinecenter.com
Pretty pricey though.

Sweet! That is one of the nicests reef tanks I have ever seen. It is also the biggest aside from the one at the public aquarium. Have you thought about adding a Black Tang? As for those Wrasses WOW!

Say, you promised us some pics of all the working components. I see one in oyur gallery but hope that you will post some more.
Good luck and ty.

jumboshrimp,

I have been out of town for a couple weeks I had to go do some diving, so I will try to get some more pics up soon, and thanks for all the nice comments.

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!

Have you done much pruning? It must be a challenge to get in there to get acess to the corals.

Awesome tank. Love the school of purple tangs! Have you ever had problems with spontaneous ick? What did you do? Did it run itself out? I hear "stories" about big tanks with tangs getting ick b/c a 1-2 degree temp change; once the temp is again stabilized, the ick goes away. Any anectodal comments?

Well, you've given me inspiration for my new 400 thats for sure!

1. 3 rhomboids wrasses
2. 4 Lineatus Wrasses
3. 1 Scott's Fairy wrasses
4. 2 Mystery Wrasses

whats that list of wrasses run? i was thinking of 1 of each maybe 2 rhomboids and 2 lineatus but 1 of the rest

My paycheck is only enough to pay the electrical bill for this tank :(

Beautiful tank.. Keep the pictures coming

Back