zukihara

These are a few shots of my addiction.

fulltank11206.jpg

blasto011206.jpg

chalice011206-1.jpg

ric2011606.jpg

IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e339/zukihara/ric011606.jpg[/IMG]
lobo011206.jpg

Sometime I will break down and read the instruction manual to this new camera!

Nice!! :thumbsup:

More pictures needed :D Also lets here more specs. The lighting, filtration, the whole deal.

I am running 2 400w MH JBJ bulbs and 2 110 Actinics. MRC2 skimmer (Don't think i'll ever get it dialed in), chiller, 2 blueline pumps. Sump is a custom MRC about 40 gallons with a small portion of that being a fuge containing some live rock and macros.

I will more than likely add a small calcium reactor in the coming weeks.

More pics to come...Any comments/suggestions appreciated.

Howdy sindjin!

All the rock came from a tank that was being torn down and to my knowledge it wasn't cooked when it was put in that tank originally. It is the best rock I have ever seen in person which is one huge reason I bought the system. The 120 it was in was moved twice in a 3 month period and alot of the sps took a beating from that. It is slowly coming back but all the pics except one are of corals added since I got it.

Basically, you are looking at a 110 that has been operating for just at a month and I'm happy to report color returning and new growth emerging.

I haven't used filter socks but I'm going to try using one soon until I can get the skimmer dialed in completely. The water is amazingly clear and I can only attribute that to the amount of live rock in the system due to the skimmer inefficency. To give you an idea, I have pulled exactly 2 liters of green water out of the collection cup in a month. I need a skimmer adjustment intervention I think.

I only go to one LFS and that's Ichty Things. I have been to a couple others but it's like comparing Catherine Zeta Jones to Roseanne Barr.

Agreed. Ichthy Things is a great store. I have been their twice... I wont go anywhere else either....at least not for Livestock. They had a great SPS selection!

Back