120 acrylic, calc reactor, custom sump, ro/di-Lakeland, FL

zukihara

Continuing my moving sale I have the following items I still need to sell. All are in excellent used condition. Items will be considered sold upon receipt of paypal or other arrangement. The smaller items can be shipped at actual expense paid by buyer. Please note, I will be out of town from 14th to the 20th so any items purchased during that time will not be ready for shipping until the following Monday.

120 gallon 4' acrylic tank, drilled. Tank is in excellent condition and a steal for only $200. Local only and only $175 if picked up by Friday the 11th.

120g.jpg

Aquatic Life Systems calcium reactor CR-150. This has never been used. New it sells for about $260 and I am fire selling this one for only $160. Cheap way to get some calcium into your system.

calcclose.jpg

calc.jpg

Custom acrylic sump from My Reef Creations that is around 45g and designed to be placed into a 4' stand and leave just enough room for an external pump on each side if needed. Includes a refugium compartment. Local only. $200. If picked up by Friday the 11th I'll go $175.

sumpsmall.jpg

Three stage RO/DI filter with pressure gauge (I am also including a TDS meter). I would recommend a new filter when this is purchased but works great. I believe the capacity is 75+ gallons per day. Only $75 with meter!

rodi.jpg

Back